2013 EVENT IS COMPLETE. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
Remuda Men's 2-Man Scramble AUG 23
Remuda Golf Course Presents: Men's UGA 2-Man Scramble Tournament
Friday, August 23rd, afternoon consecutive tee time starts from 10 am to 12 noon and 4 pm to 5 pm. Includes 18 holes and free lunch afterwards. Includes long drive and closest to the hole on-course games.
- Registration due August 22nd. Register below or call the clubhouse at 801-731-7200. (All major credit cards accepted.)
- $65 ea. Includes 18 holes and lunch. (Golf cart rental is not included in registration price. Pre-registration and pre-payment required by August 18th.)
- Late morning consecutive tee starts. (10:00 am to 12:00 noon; 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.) Tee time requests shall be submitted at time of registration. Your tee time should be within 45 minutes of your request. Teams will be paired with another twosome competing in the tournament. All play will be from the black tees, regardless of flight assignments.
- All public invited. UGA membership and established GHIN are required. (Call or visit UGA.org ahead of time to become a member. Remember establishing a GHIN usually takes several weeks)
- 25% of your team combined handicap will be used in scoring. Meaning your handicap and your partners handicap index will be averaged, and 25% of that average will be your team handicap. No more than 10 strokes difference between partners will be allowed. All GHIN's are subject to review by the tournament committee.
- 40% of the field paid. The top grossing teams in each flight will be awarded. Plus bonus winnings will be added in addition to payouts. $75 to $200 per flight for first, second, and third place teams. $2,000 - $3,000 approximately, in total payout.
- Scoring will be completed the next day and posted online. All awards will be in the form of in-house credit redeemable at Remuda clubhouse in Farr West or Crane Field clubhouse in Clinton. Special orders for major name brands will be available.
- Register below or call the clubhouse at 801-731-7200. Please encourage your friend to play as well, the larger the field the larger the winnings!
- Paid entries only, sorry no punch passes or other passes allowed. Deadline for registration is August 18th 2013.
Special thanks to our tournament sponsors this season: Zions Bank, Farr West City, Dixon Golf, Restaurant 1107, Mike Cottle Realty Link, Al Haag instructor, Todd Heugly instructor, Altered Edge Curbing, BDJ Express Law, Herefordshire Car Wash in Roy, and Shawn Iverson with The Insurance Center of Ogden.