We’re not horsing around when it comes to extra player amenities. Golf is your chance to focus on yourself. We do our darndest to make sure you experience a fun and rewarding round of golf.
1. Golf with who YOU want:
You should make the call on who you hang out with. We would encourage you to bring your own foursome every time, but we know it’s not always possible. Therefore, we will never force you in a group with strangers if that is not your cup of tea. We have some great customers we are are sure you would enjoy meeting, but it’s not required for you to make you new friends every time you visit. (You can save the energy for next time you’re on the ski lift or on an airplane.)
2. Golf 18 holes in 4 hours or less!
We believe Four (4) hours or less is plenty of time to golf 18 holes. Along the way you will enjoy the following Remuda “Ready Golf Rules”
3. The Place for your Complete Foursomes. If you have friends with all kinds of different abilities, Remuda can accommodate golfers of all sorts. We have multiple tee distances that challenge the pro and encourage the newbies. We also have an excellent warm up putting green and range to help shake the dust off your game.
4. Electric carts that are QUIET! Golf should be about nature as much as possible. There is enough noise pollution from mowers, planes, and trains that we think your cart should be whisper quiet. We keep an electric fleet of rentals for your auditory enjoyment. Plus we can set them at a little faster speeds since our terrain does not have many dangerous hills!
5. Outdoor conditions you don’t find everywhere.
6. Lots of direction markers so you can tell how you are doing on the fly.
Yardage markers at the dog leg, 150 yards from the green, and other distances.
7. Free online Tee Times – You shouldn’t be charged extra for booking a tee time online any differently than you would for calling in a tee time. If you book a tee time and show up to claim it, that is fine by us. The convenience should be your for the taking.
8. Record books – We keep intricate records of the best daily rounds and special accomplishments.. Your achievements mean something, and we think you should be rewarded. Did you get a hole in one? Hit an amazing chip shot? Score a record low score? Score your same age? Score a personal best. We will recognize you in our record book, wall of fame and social media.
9. Pleasant clubhouse area to grab a drink or bite to eat in between rounds to keep your energy up. Or chill after your round is over in the air conditioned clubhouse. You can restock your balls and tees at our Pro Shop. Set up your next tee time. And check scores of the latest tournament..
If you find these unique benefits the type of golf you are talking about, we are the place. Book a tee time now and we will save you some space! Remuda Front Desk: 801-731-7200