Governor Herbert issued a new State of emergency 11-8-20. It includes a mask mandate for at least two week, and probably beyond.
How does this affect guests?
- Masks must be worn in public when you are within 6 feet or less of anyone you don’t live with. Including the clubhouse and on carts.
- Try to send a single representative for your foursome into the clubhouse to check in
- Guests are encouraged to wash hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid restrooms and public drinking fountains if possible.
- Guests with fevers must stay home.
- High risk individuals encouraged to stay home.
- To eliminate customer / employee interaction. Don’t use cash transactions. Prepay online, or by phone to cut down on personal interactions.
Additional Measurements taken by the course.
- Surfaces and touch points disinfected.
- Masks and hand sanitizer available on site.
- Sneeze guards installed at the check-in desk.
- Guests required not to touch flagsticks, ball washers, rakes, etc.
- Cups adjusted for easy golf ball removal
- Limited seating in the clubhouse.
- No water jugs are on the course.
Additional information at Coronavirus.gov