BEST GOLF VALUE IN THE OGDEN & LAYTON AREAS
Online tee time reservation and cancellation is now required. On this page, we have included instructions for your convenience. Please remember you will receive a confirmation email only when you successfully complete all the steps to book your reservation.
1. How to Reserve a Tee Time (7 Steps)
2. How to Set Up a New Registration Profile
3. How to Cancel a Reservation
4. Saving a Credit Card to Your Profile (Required)
5. ForeUP Software Troubleshooting – FAQ
6. General Booking Policies
1. Visit Remudagolf.com and click on “Online Tee Times (ForeUp)” button.
2. Click the three line Menu Box in the upper right corner to open the ForeUp menu. Click “Log In” link.
3. Enter your login credentials then “Log in” button. (Or “Register” button if it is your first visit. if you are registering for the first time, You may need to refresh your browser after you set up your credentials.)
4. Click “Public Reservations” button
5. Choose your date and time. You can reserve up to six days in advance. Be accurate in your selection. It’s easy to book on the wrong day. (Note: You will probably be assigned back or front nine different from what ForeUp shows online. )
6. Choose 9 or 18 Holes, Number of Players, an Cart options. Click “Book Now” button. (Bring a foursome if you don’t want to be paired up with strangers.)
7. Add a Credit Card if you haven’t saved one already. (You still have the option to pay at the course. If you haven’t added a card yet you will need to add one.) Click “Book Time” button again.
Visit Remudagolf.com and click on “Online Tee Times (ForeUp)” button. Click the three line Menu Box in the upper right corner to open the ForeUp menu. Then, click “Log In” link.
1. Click Menu Box, then Login link. Click “Register” button (or) “Sign up for free” button (depending on whether you are on a mobile device or desktop browser.
2. Next, fill out the registration form. Click “Register” button.
3. Open the menu box again to verify your Account Information is correct.
4. You can now book a tee time (Reservations instructions are explained at the top of the page.)
5. You will still need to save a credit card before a reservation can be finalized.
Once a tee time has been reserved online, you need to cancel online. Phone calls, emails, and other online messages are not sufficient to cancel. ForeUp must send you a cancellation confirmation code by email.
Please Note: Failure to cancel a tee time may result in a No-Show which will lead to you getting charged for the missed reservation. Three no-shows will lead to your account getting locked.
1. Login to ForeUp, click Menu Box, then “My Account” Link.
2. Next Click “My Reservations” link.
3. Next Click the red “Cancel” Button that corresponds with your tee time that needs canceling.
4. If you are successful you will receive a cancellation notice by email. (Note: You can cancel up to two hours before your reservation. After that you will be charged for missed green fee.)
Players must add one or more credit card to reserve their tee time. You are not required to pre-pay for your round. The card verifies you are a real group, and that you will show up. You can use your card to pre-pay, or you can pay at the course. If you miss your reservation the card will be charged for the no-show. You can cancel up to two hours before your reservation with no penalty.
1. First, follow the login and reservation instructions at the top of this page
2. Once yo get to the credit card area, click the “Add Card” button
3. Enter your credit card credentials. If you get an error message, try another card.
3. Click the “Submit” button. Now you are ready to proceed! (Please visit the clubhouse in person if you are having problems with saving a credit card, and we will help walk you through it.)
Q. What if I can’t figure out how to use the software, and I am not getting confirmation codes?
A. Please call or email Foreup Software support. 855.991.9474 | support@foreUP.com. There may be a technical problem they can assist with. They also have a contact form at Foreupgolf.com/contact-us
Q. What if my credit card won’t save?
A. There may be some underlying reason for this. For example, your card may have extra security features that won’t allow it to be verified. You may need to try a different card. Visa works the best. If you think your card is working ok, visit the clubhouse and we can help.
Q. What if I can’t save my tee time reservation, or I get strange red error messages?
A. You may have accidentally set up multiple accounts that are conflicting with each other. Send us a message through the website contact page or visit the front desk and ask them to help you.
Q. What if my confirmation email did not arrive?
A. If no confirmation email arrived, you didn’t complete the reservation. First, check your junk mail or spam inbox to see if it ended up there. You must enter a correct email address to get a confirmation, double check this by logging in to your ForeUp profile. Then click “Reservations.” If there is nothing there, you will need to try reserving a new time.
Q. How many reservations can I make in a day?
A. Currently you are allowed two reservations within a 24 hour period. (Up to four people in each reservation.)
Q. What should I do if my account profile is locked because of no-shows?
A. You will need to contact the clubhouse to explain what happened, and get your account reset.
Q. What if I have a single and I can’t make a reservation for one person?
A. We limit the number of single person reservations. There may be weeks, especially in the summertime where singles cannot book in advance. You will need to find a twosome or foursome to play with in order to get a reservation.
A2. We allow single golfers to call in for same day reservations. We can usually pair you within 30-45 minutes even without a tee time. (But it is advisable to call ahead of time in case there is a tournament or other event going on. )
Q. What if I can’t find my Tee Time reservation? (In order to modify or cancel)
A. First, make sure you are logged into the correct golf course reservation page. If you are, try to log out, and then log back in. You can also try to refresh your browser, or use a different browser. If these things don’t help, you can visit the clubhouse and we can help you.
A2. If you are within 2 hours of your reservation, the system will not allow you cancel.
Q. What if I want to cancel but it is after the two hour limit?
A. Within two hours, you will be charged for a missed tee time. That is usually not enough time to re-book your time. Calling in or sending an email will not be enough to cancel. If you book online, you will need to cancel online at least two hours before. Or find a substitute players to use your tee time.
Q. What if I set up a new customer profile, but it still won’t let me make reservations?
A. In some cases you may need to logout and login again to reserve your first tee time. You also need to have a valid credit card on file. If there is a technical problem we can help set up a new account in the clubhouse, or you may need to contact Foreup customer support.
Q. What if I want to book a tee time for three people, but Foreup will only allow a two-some or a four-some?
A. You have to book the number of players available in the ForeUp system, don’t try to manipulate it. If you book a foursome and bring three, you will be charged for a fourth. If you Book a two-some and bring three or four players, only two will be allowed to play.
Q. What if I can only book a nine hole round, but when I show up at the course, I decide to play 18?
A. An open nine hole reservation indicates that there is only room on the tee sheet for nine holes. The tee time reservation system knows if there is space for 18 or only 9 holes. You will not be able to change from a 9 to 18 or vice versa. We will honor the reservation you made, but there is no guarantee you can change at the last minute unless there is a no-show from another group right before you.
Q. Do I have to book tee time reservations online. It would be easier to just call wouldn’t it?
A. Online reservations will be required indefinitely. We use the computer system to keep track of the many tee time requests each week. Using the software has allowed us to create more space between groups and eliminates no-shows, which opens more tee times for you to choose from! You can call for last minute, or same day tee times – but the phone lines can get overwhelmed on busy days.
Q. Do I have to pre-pay?
A. No, you do not need to pre-pay, but you must reserve your exact number of players or your credit card will be charged for the difference. You can book up to six days in advance. We allow cancellations up to 2 hours in advance. There are instructions for setting up your account on this page.
Q. Can I still call in a tee time by phone?
A. Only for same day reservations, and for golfers who have already set up a Foreup Profile. (Priority will be given to foursomes and online reservations.)
Q. What if I have a punch card, or if I want to pay at the golf course?
A. You do not need to pre-pay online. When you book a tee time you can select “pay at facility.” When you check in at the clubhouse, you can use your punch card. (No-shows will be charged automatically, you cannot use a punch card for No-shows.)
Q. How do I book a fivesome online?
A. There is no way. We don’t allow fivesomes in order to keep pace of play quick. When five golfers playing strokes, rather than four, it can start to slow down play all around the golf course, causing backups and bottlenecks. It also requires a third cart with a wasted seat.
Q. Will I be paired up with strangers?
A. If you have less than four players in your group, you will likely be paired with at least one other guest. If you don’t like to meet new people, we would recommend recruiting your own foursome to golf with you. Pace of play works best with complete foursomes.
Q. Do I need a Tee Time? What about walk-ons?
A. Yes, you need a tee time, especially Friday through Sunday. We allow walk-ons, but there are fewer and fewer spots available. A single, for example, will probably have to wait on standby up to an hour or longer during the summer months.
Q. What are the ForeUp hours of operation?
A. The online reservation system is available online 24 hours a day. If you don’t see any times available, they are likely reserved already. We allow reservations up to 6 days in advance.
A credit card is now required to reserve your tee time. You will have the option to pre-pay or wait until you check in to pay. Please be accurate in your selections, you will be charged for the amount of players and holes you reserve. No-Shows will be charged the full price green fees.
• Book a full foursome if you do not want to be paired with others.
• Only 2 carts per foursome will be allowed.
• You will receive a confirmation email if booking is successful.
• Online cancellation allowed up to 12 hours in advance.
• New accounts may need to logout and login again.
• Association Members must be reserved on the Front Nine only.