[TOURNAMENT NOW FULL]
Hooper City Tomato Days Golf Tournament at Crane Field.
Hooper City Tomato Days Golf tournament is August 21st. Be a part of the City celebration and bring your team
- 4-Man Scramble.
- Mens Division and Family/Co-ed Divisions (at least one junior or female player required.)
- 8:00 AM Shotgun Start.
- Only $200 per team (50 ea.).
- Includes 18 holes with cart, warm up range balls, swag bag, on-course games and snacks, and lunch afterwards.
- All ages and abilities welcome.
- Prizes for top three teams in each divisions.
- On-course contests and a raffle drawing for golf gear.
- Register today, at Crane Field clubhouse, or online before it fills up
- Contact Crane Field Clubhouse for additional questions. 801-779-3800.
Sponsored by Hooper City, Crane Field Golf Course, Remuda Golf Course, Aland Stanger P.C., J.C.’s Herefordshire Car Wash, Wasatch Golf Academy, R&O Construction, Ivory Homes, Mobley Hauling, Mike Cottle Discovery Realty, and Shawn Iverson The Insurance Center.