2019 Job Postings – Employment Currently Available
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION
(Remuda) Full Time or Part Time. Wages are negotiable depending on industry averages based on experience and certifications. Assisting the grounds superintendent with care of greens and the rest of the golf course. Including irrigation maintenance, turfgrass maintenance, coordinating with other employees, and typical day to day operations. Must be comfortable with hand labor, such as using hand tools, operating mowing equipment, replacing sprinklers, greens maintenance, general course repair, and supervising projects as needed. (Duties stated are not a complete list of all responsibilities and skills required or performed by employees in this position.) Training will be provided.
Light mechanical fixes and servicing of riding mowers, golf carts, and other motorized equipment and tractors. Experience working with hydraulic hoses, mower reels, and general maintenance of driving mowers recommended. Must be able to keep work area highly organized and clean. Must be able to read and understand service manuals. These typical duties are not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required or performed by employees in this position. Training provided.
Assisting the grounds superintendent with mowing, sprinklers, turfgrass maintenance, and other day-to-day operations. Must be comfortable with hand labor, such as using tools, operating mowers and weed eating equipment, digging up sprinklers, general course repair, and landscaping projects as needed. Must possess no chemical allergies or outdoor allergies that would interfere with daily tasks. Training will be provided.
Full Time or Part Time. Wages are negotiable depending on experience and certifications. Job tasks include assisting the Superintendent with repair and maintenance of the golf courses sprinkler systems and pumping equipment; and assisting with general course maintenance as needed, troubleshooting and hands-on repair and replacement of sprinkler heads, pvc pipe, low voltage wiring, valves, and controllers. Completing season-end winterization of pumps and irrigation pipes. Learning and scheduling with the central computer software. (Duties listed above are not a complete list of all responsibilities and skills required or performed by employees in this position.) Training will be provided.
Employee benefits include free golf and range benefits for all employees in good standing. Discounts on clubhouse food and merchandise. Employee lunches, Christmas bonuses, and sales commissions. Additional benefits such as paid vacation, insurance, and bonuses available for salaried employees.
- Wages are based on industry averages and technical certifications. (See application.)
- Employee perks include free golf and range benefits for all employees in good standing. Discounts on clubhouse food and merchandise. Employee lunches, Christmas bonuses, and sales commissions.
- Shifts usually include some weekends and holidays. Shifts may be early morning to afternoon, and/or afternoon to nightfall. 20-40 hour average work week.
- Must have hand usage and be able to complete required tasks.
- Must be self-motivated to work under little or no supervision, if required.
- Experience in the golf, sales, or hospitality industry preferred but not required.
- Applicants must supply proof of a valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s license, and a valid U.S. Social Security number.
- New employees will be subject to a 90-day probationary period.
- Background check or drug screening may be required for new hires.
- The majority of seasonal job interviews are conducted and filled in February and March each year. (Although we will consider outstanding applicants at any time during the year.)
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION