1. Recreational players should tee up from the white tees. (Red or Gold for ladies & seniors).
2. White stakes and neighboring properties are out of bounds. Do not leave the property or hit balls that are O.B. Hit a new shot instead.
3. Eight shots per hole is the maximum allowed. Pick up after 8 and move to the next hole.
4. Keep “pace of play” quick by keeping up with the group ahead, instead of worrying about the group behind. (2 Hrs 10 Min per nine holes is the time rounds are required to stay under.)
5. Practicing on the course is not permitted. (Such as replaying holes, or playing more than one golf ball at a time.)
6. Players are required to fix their ball marks on greens, and their divots in fairways and tees (use sand to fill divots if available).
7. We are a “Ready Golf” course which means:No fivesomes allowed. No waiting for the furthest golfer out to hit first. Hit when you are “ready” and can do so safely. Don’t record scores on greens. Move off so the next group can hit.
8. Golf carts must not be driven on tees, greens, or their collars. Carts should never be driven through sand bunkers, or other hazards. Park on cement paths when possible.
9. Children or any player without a valid drivers license may not pilot golf carts. It is irresponsible and a violation of guest policies.
10. Outside beer must not be allowed on the premises in order for us to maintain licensing. It is a Utah State Law, not just a course policy. Please buy inside, your help is appreciated.