2020 Remuda Public Tournaments
Remuda Freedom Scramble 7/3/20
Celebrate Independence Day with a fun golf tournament! This is 4-person Scramble. Mens Division, Senior Division (65+), and Family/Co-ed Divisions (at least one female or junior under age 12 required.) Registration includes 18 holes with cart, warm up range balls, swag bag, on-course games and snacks, and lunch afterwards. The best tournament deal of the summer!
- Morning Tee Time starts by assignment
- All ages and abilities welcome
- Multiple divisions
- Prizes for top grossing divisions
- Plus prizes for decorated carts and patriotically dressed individuals
- On-course contests
Cart snacks and boxed lunch
- Register at Remuda clubhouse, or online.
- Space is limited. This event fills up every year!
- Contact Remuda Clubhouse for additional questions.
Remuda Senior Sock Hop Scramble 9/23/20
Wear your flashy socks for door prize giveaways. Join in on a fun senior event. Public welcome, UGA handicap not required.
- Wednesday, September 23rd.
- Morning Tee Time Assignments
- Wear your flashy socks for door prizes.
- 4-Man Florida Scramble Format (Teams can’t play the same players ball twice in a row.)
- Open to ages 55 +
- White Tees ages 55-75 and Gold Tees ages 75 (over 7.5 handicap)
- Skins competition included, as well as closest to the hole and on-course contests
THE REMUDA PERKS
- Registration includes 18 Holes and Cart
- Includes Warm-up Range Balls
- includes cart snacks and Swag Bag
- On-course contests
- Boxed Lunch
- Shop Winnings for top placing teams 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Remuda MONSTER SCRAMBLE 10/24/20
SEE YOU THE SATURDAY BEFORE HALLOWEEN
Scare up more Halloween fun this year with a monster golf tournament. The best “Saturday before Halloween” party around! Mark your calendars, it will be a 4-person scramble with a ghoulish course set-up. (We’re talking multiple holes on a green, oversized holes, inflatable decorations, and more that you can’t begin to imagine.) It will be such a great way to liven up the dreary fall. Not to mention the fun it will be to see golfing buddies in full costume.
Remember All the holes will be temporarily renamed for the day, reflecting their new Halloween personas!
“Frightfully Entertaining!” – Jack O. Lantern (Farr West, UT)