Remuda is pleased to announce our all new Weekend Volunteer Program at the course! Join the team!
• Open to Adults over age 18
• 2 and 4 Hour Shifts Saturdays or Sundays
• Minimum of 4 Hours per month required
• Golf benefits included.
Get an 18 walking round for every 2 Hours of volunteer time
• Assisting players on the starting tee box
• Directing cart traffic
• Monitoring course safety and pace of play.
• Helping with special events
• Light maintenance such as filling divots, preparing carts, etc.
Perfect for retired people and experienced golfers. Job tasks include assisting players on the starting tee box and directing cart traffic. Monitoring course safety and pace of play. Helping with special events such as golf tournaments and fundraisers.
Must be self-motivated and able to follow detailed instructions. Must arrive promptly and complete assignments without supervision. No-shows will immediately lose their volunteer status.
Must have a current state issued drivers license is required to operates carts. Must possess no chemical allergies or outdoor allergies that would interfere with daily tasks. Holidays, weekends, and morning assignments are typical. Training will be provided.